Monday, January 11, 2010

BP4_2010011_RSS Feeds


Here are my RSS Feed Selections:

1,926 Dance History Lesson Plans reviewed by Teachers:

This RSS Feed has numerous lesson plans that I can use and adapt to my needs. Not only does it have dance history lessons, but also it has anatomy and creative movement lessons.

Arts – Dance – New York Times:

This RSS Feed will keep me up to date with what is going on in the world of dance.

Suite 101: Contemporary Dance Articles:

This RSS Feed will provide me with articles on contemporary dance. My students can use these articles when researching contemporary dance and I can use them to inform my students about recent news in contemporary dance world.

The Ballet Bag:

This RSS Feed is home to various ballet storylines, ballet pictures, and ballet history. I can use this during my ballet lessons.

Technology in the Arts:

This RSS Feed will keep me up to date with how the arts (music, dance, art, and drama) are using technology in the classroom.

I love Google Reader.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss Brown, maybe I should sign up for some dancing rss feeds, I need to dance more, I'm getting huge. But then again, since when can literature make you wanna dance?

    ReplyDelete